woensdag 24 maart 2010

The Kite Runner

I have read the book: The kite runner well exually I did not read it all i have read just some of the chapters. Chouse I have Dyslexy and the teacher said it was ok so

The book is about a boy, Amir, who loves kite running.
He has a friend, Hassan, who is the boy of the housekeeper. They play a lot and were very good friends.
One day Hassan gets reaped by bad boys because he did not want to betrayed Amir.
And Amir saw this bet shut his mouth about it.
The father of Amir had problems in Afghanistan so they have to go away of Afghanistan. They did end left the housekeeper and his son in Afghanistan.
Amir and his father lived a poor live in the USA, this was a bit of strange for them because they were rich in Afghanistan. The health of Amir’s dad was not so good and on a regular day someone called Amir. It was the dad of Hassan. He said that Hassan was dead and that he was the brother of Amir.
He also told him that Hassan had a boy and that he was taken captured by the people who killed Hassan.
Amir made his choice and goes to Afghanistan to bring the boy to the USA so he can live a good live.
But while doing this he had to face the bad people who have done bad things to Hassan and his son.

I can’t say anything about the book, because I have not read it but I can tell something about the story and the movie. I liked the story very much, this was because the story was very exciting. I wanted to know what was next and I think this makes a story good. The move was also very nice it was filmed very good so one can feel the emotions of the persons, I think this is also a very important thing in a movie.That is why, I think I would recommend this movie/book to my classmates. It is a very good book for report to write about.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten